| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 - Week Three

I saw three games yesterday where fights broke out...and that's just the tip of the iceberg for undisciplined play.

The first game I watched yesterday (FSU and BC) had BC getting 18 penalties. The last game I watched yesterday had CSU getting 17 penalties.

The two games in the middle weren't any better.

UGLY football weekend.

BUT... next weekend looks like a half of a dozen or so ranked vs ranked.

A lot of people lost money on CU. And I don’t mean Bama bucks. They were very fortunate in that game. I bet the wagers on the Buffs drop significantly after this game.
I see your point. but I think people will ride with CU for a few more weeks. Most people are generally stupid & follow the love affair that the press creates/take part in.
I'll bet you hear a lot of the press cover Sheduer Sanders's ass about trying to poke the CSU lineman in the eyes.

I see your point. but I think people will ride with CU for a few more weeks. Most people are generally stupid & follow the love affair that the press creates/take part in.
I'll bet you hear a lot of the press cover Sheduer Sanders's ass about trying to poke the CSU lineman in the eyes.
We will see because next weekend game is with the Ducks! Then it will be the Trojans.

Looks like it's already moving ... -110 to -113.
Actually it opened at 16 1/2. And the money poured in on Oregon. Line is already at 20 1/2 at some books. Perhaps the scare against CSU did cause the CU bettors to back off but I suspect they will jump back in if it gets over 21.

Back
Top Bottom