| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 : Rivalry Week. (Egg Bowl kicks off the weekend.)

Oregon seems to be cruising as is Texas. No help there this week again. This is going to be probably the most boring and yet controversial ending to the college football year possible. They assumed the playoffs might alienate a fanbase or maybe two a year. At this rate, there could be 4 teams left out that feel they deserve a shot.

If you decide to watch the LSU v A&M game today...

It's on ESPN with RGIII. However, the SECN has the "command center" view as an option. I'll have the game on, but will not be listening.

I'll have OSU vs Michigan on...but will not listen. Klatt and Johnson.

I'll also have the UK vs Louisville game on...but will not listen. Palmer and Tess.

Vandy vs Tennessee today has Dave Neal and Derek Mason. I can listen to those two while watching Bama.

There may still be upsets, but none yet. If there end up being four undefeated teams, or three and a one-loss team that beat us, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.
Until next year, when a regular season loss doesn't mean anything.

Literally, UGA could start their scout team next season if they're in the same position then as they are now. Even a loss to GT doesn't kick them out of the playoffs. It's a rest weekend. A rivalry, that means nothing.

A&M may be crushing Daniels Heisman hopes today. Held him to under 110 yards at the half. Impressive against him. Part of the strategy has been keeping the ball on offense. They’ve had 2 drives with more than 13 plays and one with 9 plays. LSU has gone 3 and out twice. They’ve contained him immensely better than we were able to do. I was hoping he’d take the Heisman, but he’s going to need a crazy second half to pass Nix.

If you decide to watch the LSU v A&M game today...

It's on ESPN with RGIII. However, the SECN has the "command center" view as an option. I'll have the game on, but will not be listening.

I'll have OSU vs Michigan on...but will not listen. Klatt and Johnson.

I'll also have the UK vs Louisville game on...but will not listen. Palmer and Tess.

Vandy vs Tennessee today has Dave Neal and Derek Mason. I can listen to those two while watching Bama.
Man, not sure we need LSU to go down today for our resume.

Back
Top Bottom