| FTBL NCAA 2008 Team Ratings (Xbox 360)

G

Alabama's NCAA 2008 Team Ratings:

Overall: A-

Offense: A-

Defense: B

Auburn's NCAA 2008 Team Ratings:

Overall B

Offense B+

Defense B

Yea Saban is rated a elite when you go to recruit someone. Facilities - Excellent, Tradition - Elite , Fans - Elite

They left Javier Arenas off of the game though for some reason.

Tider 27 said:
I didn't check the Roster, but I was disappointed to see Coffee starting as the best back. :lol:

I noticed that too, and Grant is the worst tailback. Guess nobody from EA Sports was at Bama's A-day game (probably couldn't find a seat :lol: ). I really like what I see of the game so far. But mine must be broken cause Bama is only a B+ overall in my game. And what's up with no one being rated below a C? Ole Miss has the same rating as FIU? :?

RollTideRandy said:
Tider 27 said:
I didn't check the Roster, but I was disappointed to see Coffee starting as the best back. :lol:

I noticed that too, and Grant is the worst tailback. Guess nobody from EA Sports was at Bama's A-day game (probably couldn't find a seat :lol: ). I really like what I see of the game so far. But mine must be broken cause Bama is only a B+ overall in my game. And what's up with no one being rated below a C? Ole Miss has the same rating as FIU? :?

Do you have it for 360?

I swapped Grant in for Coffee and even though he is rated much lower (69) he is actually better because of his speed and acceleration. Johns is good up the middle as expected and both Prince Hall and DJ Hall are studs.

Mine has UA A- overall, Auburn as a B, FSU A (bastards beat me 14-16 last night), and Arkansas a B that is all I can remember right now.

I solved the mystery. For some reason Bama is a B+ in quick play mode, but an A- in Dynasty. I’m guessing that once the depth chart is configured and red shirts are removed it must improve Bama’s rating.

BTW, I thought I was really going to enjoy the new recruiting features, but I think they get old real quick! Dynasty mode seems to be nothing but recruiting now. It seems silly that it only takes me 45-50 minutes to play a game, but I spend an hour to 90 minutes on recruiting between each game. I think recruiting needed to be upgraded, but the time you spend doing it in this game is a little too much.

Bones82 said:
RollTideRandy said:
Tider 27 said:

Do you have it for 360?

I swapped Grant in for Coffee and even though he is rated much lower (69) he is actually better because of his speed and acceleration. Johns is good up the middle as expected and both Prince Hall and DJ Hall are studs.

Mine has UA A- overall, Auburn as a B, FSU A (bastards beat me 14-16 last night), and Arkansas a B that is all I can remember right now.

If where me I'd had a mysteries power failure before the game ended! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom