| LIFE Natural diabetes cure

24and7

Nopal cactus brings down blood sugar
1690305688590.png
A couple of years ago, I had issues with Slightly high blood sugar/A1c…After talking to a Mexican friend, that owns a local restaurant I asked him “what do they do in Mexico for diabetes”… He told me they “eat nopales or cactus”…So I began eating eat several (2 or 3) a week…about a coffee cup full… my sugar dropped to 90 to 100… a quit taking metformin and never looked back…my doctor made a deal that if I kept my A1c below 6.5 he would never get me to take medicine again…. Each time I am at least 5.8 to 6.5 A1c…. No meds for years… several friends of mine with much much higher A1c tried it as a last resort… they didn’t believe me… but we’re shocked at the results!!… one friend could never get his blood sugar below 180 before this remedy…See for yourselves… however, I’m not saying to eat a sugar rich diet either..

The word is getting round and they’re getting harder to find in your Walmart or Mexican store… so if you’re in a Mexican restaurant, ask them to grill you a cactus leaf with your food…

Never heard of this helping! But I will get some the next time I'm out shopping! Getting off Metformin would make my wife a happy person! She never wanted me taking it, a long side gabapentin.
I use it a lot.. still take gabapentin one time a day I have lupus.. I hate pharmaceuticals anyway.. get off eating gluten as much as possible will help to… I can start eating it a week before a check up and my blood sugar will be 90 or 100 no matter my diet… gluten makes auto immune diseases worse..

Metformin is a testosterone killing machine…

Last edited:
Never heard of this helping! But I will get some the next time I'm out shopping! Getting off Metformin would make my wife a happy person! She never wanted me taking it, a long side gabapentin.
Btw… you can look this up if you don’t believe me… all Metformin is -is synthetic lab made lilac flower petals… they used to let people chew lilac flowers for diabetes in the old days… Thanks to Rockefeller , We wouldn’t know this….

Last edited:
Btw… you can look this up if you don’t believe me… all Metformin is -is synthetic lab made lilac flower petals… they used to let people chew lilac flowers for diabetes in the old days… Thanks to Rockefeller , We wouldn’t know this….
I did and you are right!
Metformin was originally developed from natural compounds found in the plant Galega officinalis, known as French lilac or goat’s rue.

Back
Top Bottom