Name Game

@It Takes Eleven maybe we can get together somewhere. Maybe we can meet at Sprayberry's?

I'd love to eat at Sprayberry's sometime (I think it's a little overrated due to Lewis Grizzard), but instead of being in Newnan the next two weeks I meant I've spending a bunch of time in Arlington, VA. When I used to spend time in your neck of the woods (Wedowee, Wadley, Lineville, Roanoke) for the life of me I can't remember where I used to eat. I'd rather spend my money in Alabama - where's the best place to eat around you?

RTR,

Tim

I'd love to eat at Sprayberry's sometime (I think it's a little overrated due to Lewis Grizzard), but instead of being in Newnan the next two weeks I meant I've spending a bunch of time in Arlington, VA. When I used to spend time in your neck of the woods (Wedowee, Wadley, Lineville, Roanoke) for the life of me I can't remember where I used to eat. I'd rather spend my money in Alabama - where's the best place to eat around you?

RTR,

Tim
OK I see now. You right about that place and Lewis. Just let me know when you close by and we'll get together.

Back
Top Bottom