| FTBL My favorite AU excuse has been pulled out!!

Proud Tiger said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Proud Tiger said:
We learned all these excuses from Bama fans after last year's loss to Miss. St. :D
My ass!

Hey my friend, don't take my word for it. Just go back and read posts after your losses last year. Fans are alike everywhere, most of them fairweather.
Nah, I had nothing much to say after that. I was always told you couldn't polish a turd and after that game I found that to be very true!

mckinjc said:
I thought Auburn didn't rebuild they just reloaded every year. They must have reloaded blanks.

I've heard the same thing for the past year.

They may not realize that college football is cyclical.

It's about time for them to fade to being a middle of the pack SEC team.

Personally I thought tommy was pretty arogant just letting it run into over time. And with the comments he made before half time. And as a bama fan Im never sad to see auburn lose. :p But I think it just comes down to, that USF wanted it more than auburn.

bama_girl said:
Personally I thought tommy was pretty arogant just letting it run into over time. And with the comments he made before half time. And as a bama fan Im never sad to see auburn lose. :p But I think it just comes down to, that USF wanted it more than auburn.

As much as Auburn's offense turned the ball over saturday night, Tubs probably made the right decision sending it into overtime. Runningbacks couldn't handle simple handoffs. Quarterback wasn't looking where he was throwing. A turnover on that last drive could have led to Auburn not even making it into overtime.

Yeah, but still he could have tried. I mean, yeah I def wouldnt have made any passes. But he could of ran a few more plays. I know the fans weren't happy 'bout his just letting the clock run down. I could see that all the way in ohio.

bama_girl said:
Yeah, but still he could have tried. I mean, yeah I def wouldnt have made any passes. But he could of ran a few more plays. I know the fans weren't happy 'bout his just letting the clock run down. I could see that all the way in ohio.

I agree. Even if Auburn would have turned it over there within the last minute of regular game time it wouldn't have mattered. It's not like USF's kicker was going to win the game on a last minute field goal. He already had 4 tries at doing that for them.

rammerjammer said:
bama_girl said:

He already had 4 tries at doing that for them.

Which is another reason I think going into OT was a good move on Tub's part. USF had already been inside the the redzone 5 times earlier and came away with nothing. What were the chances that they would actually score a TD OR kick a FG to beat AU??

Either way, the game should have never been as close as it was. If USF scores when they had the chances, the second team unit would have been in the entire 4th quarter.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Proud Tiger said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Proud Tiger said:
We learned all these excuses from Bama fans after last year's loss to Miss. St. :D
My ass!

Hey my friend, don't take my word for it. Just go back and read posts after your losses last year. Fans are alike everywhere, most of them fairweather.
Nah, I had nothing much to say after that. I was always told you couldn't polish a turd and after that game I found that to be very true!

Uh, bad example PT. :roll: We were all angry about the Miss. State loss. There was NO excuse. Don't know which board you were reading, but it wasn't this one. That loss was vintage previous regime.

It Takes Eleven said:
Their udder armor was chafing them. :D

Did you say Udder Armor?

udder_armour.jpg

:wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom