| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Movies/ TV series that you'll watch a marathon of...OR, record.

Tv series:

Walking dead
Supernatural
Big bang theory
Sienfeld
The office….

Movies

Marvels up to end game (got lame after that)
Dark knight trilogy (Christian bale Batman)
Lethal weapon
Rush hour

Off the top of my head…

Tv series:

Walking dead
Supernatural
Big bang theory
Sienfeld

The office….

Movies

Marvels up to end game (got lame after that)
Dark knight trilogy (Christian bale Batman)
Lethal weapon
Rush hour

Off the top of my head…

Those two are on a constant loop on TBS and/or Comedy Central, so I get a piece of a daily binge. I can also go to Hulu and binge M*A*S*H anytime I want (I usually only want to watch those episodes from the first three seasons).

I've binged Breaking Bad seven or eight times. Might be time soon to binge Better Call Saul.

Oh and lord of the rings!!

Like the aforementioned series, I can binge these movies and The Hobbit movies anytime with Max. And...I do. I've seen the Indiana Jones movies plenty of times already. I can't think of another movie series, save the original three Star Wars movies I'd want to watch repeatedly.

About the only thing I can sit and binge watch is sitcom type stuff... with the exception of Band of Brothers. Even a show like Justified, or Deadwood... shows I loved... I don't care to see more than 1 episode at any given time. But stupid stuff like Seinfeld, Cheers, Wings, Everybody Loves Raymond... I can watch those marathon style all day. The best show to just have on for a marathon-style lazy afternoon is King of the Hill.

Years ago, 24 was a great marathon show, just based on it's style. In fact, I watched season 1 straight through on DVD's one year the day after Christmas.

Just finished the second season of Reacher. Fairly well done
Peaky Blinders- fast forward over the naughty bits as it doesn’t have anything to do plot wise
Tulsa King - waiting on 2nd season
Star Trek Strange New Worlds - excellent
Old Man - one season with Bridges & Lithegow
A Gentleman in Moscow- Ewan McGregor as a Russian Count at the start of the revolution. 8 episodes. Excellent
John Adams - mini series with Paul Giamatti

It hit me today, with this being the 4th... I don't do it every year, but at at usually around the 4th of July weekend I'll go back and binge watch Turn: Washington Spies. I thought it was a really good series for what it was... had it been on HBO or Netflix instead of AMC, it could have been incredible.

It hit me today, with this being the 4th... I don't do it every year, but at at usually around the 4th of July weekend I'll go back and binge watch Turn: Washington Spies. I thought it was a really good series for what it was... had it been on HBO or Netflix instead of AMC, it could have been incredible.

Good pull. That was a good series. What's her name...Heather Lind? HOT.

Back
Top Bottom