| FTBL Most Pro-Auburn city in the State of Alabama

ExiledTidefan

Verified Member
I was reading through some of the recruiting boards here at CT.com and found the thread about the Huntsville Times ranking of the top players in the state. There was a couple of comments about the HT being more pro-Auburn now in their coverage.

So it got me thinking....What city in this state seems to have the most Auburn idiots living in it?
I have to say from living in the Birmingham metro, that it seems this state has gone to crap since "the streak" started.

I hope after we beat their butts this year that the only "streak" they can think of is the one left in their dam underwear, if they wear any at all.

I know the girls down there don't.......

It is hard to top Centre Alabama for the most barners per-capita. I don't know why, but that place is crawling with them the way bacteria crawl on a cow pie...

Alexander City, Alabama would have to rank pretty high on the list. My hometown is filled with graduates of Lee County Polytechnical and Sociology University.

Arnge and blew, through and through.

When I was in Montgomery in 89-93, it was bad.

With its growth and high per capita engineer population, Huntsville could have a growing aubrun contingent.

There's really no getting away from them. They're all over their home state, particularly the Atlanta metro area.

RTR,

Tim

I guess the # of Aub tags and stickers and stupid colors is directly related to the fact that they have been beating us for so long. I fully expect that when the worm turns, and it may already have, the Bama bandwagon will have a long line of Tiggers trying to get on.

I just want them to know that I'm watching, and I know who they are. There won't be any room for fair weather fans when the Parade pulls down McFarland Blvd and University Blvd...

ExiledTidefan said:
I guess the # of Aub tags and stickers and stupid colors is directly related to the fact that they have been beating us for so long. I fully expect that when the worm turns, and it may already have, the Bama bandwagon will have a long line of Tiggers trying to get on.

I just want them to know that I'm watching, and I know who they are. There won't be any room for fair weather fans when the Parade pulls down McFarland Blvd and University Blvd...

I too suspect that there are some out there who claim to be for whichever team is on top at that moment. It goes like this, "Hey Jim Bob I didn't know you rooted for the cow college" Jim Bob then says "I root for both until they play each other". Thats when I get into a argument with him about how you can't be for both teams. Then next week you see him wearing Fla State or Miami or GA Bulldogs and so I just go :roll:

I've also lived in or around Montgomery my entire life and I can promise you, it is definately more Barn oriented than the northern part of the state. I actually love to visit northern Alabama just to relish the lack of Aubs up there.

Gadsden without a DOUBT!!!!!!!!!
I think it has somthing to do with Pat Nix being from Etowah but....BAMAFSTBACK.....BACK me up on this.
Where you at???
The place is crawling with Barners and to be so far away??? Montgomery I can understan.

ExiledTidefan said:
I was reading through some of the recruiting boards here at CT.com and found the thread about the Huntsville Times ranking of the top players in the state. There was a couple of comments about the HT being more pro-Auburn now in their coverage.

So it got me thinking....What city in this state seems to have the most Auburn idiots living in it?
I have to say from living in the Birmingham metro, that it seems this state has gone to crap since "the streak" started.

I hope after we beat their butts this year that the only "streak" they can think of is the one left in their dam underwear, if they wear any at all.

Ya know...Girls not wearing underwear under a skirt, dress, or under jeans (in the winter time) kinda turns me on. I'm talking about good looking, tan, flat-stomached girls. Not the Krispy Kreme calendar type. And yes, there will be boat-loads of boogs looking to jump on the bandwagon. First, we have to win. What we saw saturday night has been building since the first day of summer workouts. I just pray we can sustain that intensity and hunger for the rest of the year. That's what seperates the men from the boys. We have the tools...The kids just have to do it!

Red_Tsunami said:
Most everyone I know from Centre are Alabama fans. But, it is a big agricultural area so I guess that would be why there are so many barners.

The "Jordan" family (pronounced "jur-dan") owns Cherokee County.

It is like freaking Barner paradise up there...if you know Bama fans, they must live on the fringes of town.

gumboman said:
ExiledTidefan said:

Ya know...Girls not wearing underwear under a skirt, dress, or under jeans (in the winter time) kinda turns me on. I'm talking about good looking, tan, flat-stomached girls. Not the Krispy Kreme calendar type. And yes, there will be boat-loads of boogs looking to jump on the bandwagon. First, we have to win. What we saw saturday night has been building since the first day of summer workouts. I just pray we can sustain that intensity and hunger for the rest of the year. That's what seperates the men from the boys. We have the tools...The kids just have to do it!

I don't want anyone here getting the wrong idea. I am totally in favor of very fit, 21-25 year old women not wearing drawers. No problems with that. But come on. We're talking about the Boogs here. While I've seen a couple of hot chicks down there, I couldn't deal with girls who like to "keep it down home cuz".

I didn't know what that meant. But I know what it means when a girl has tobacco in her teeth.

I hate to refire this thread back up. I just have to add, after coming home from visiting some family in lower Alabama. I was shocked at JUST HOW MANY barn fans were in the Montgomery area. It seemed to be all the from Montgomery to Newnan Ga. I have never been surrounded by so many knuckleheads in my life. I know I went through their area getting home, I just don't remember SO many of them. :shock:

ExiledTidefan said:
I fully expect that when the worm turns, and it may already have, the Bama bandwagon will have a long line of Tiggers trying to get on.
Based on what? 2 wins, one of which was a struggle against a BOTTOM 20 TEAM. Who cares about what Auburn fans are doing and where they are? We should be concerned about what the team is doing and what Little Nicky is doing about our CONSISTENCY as a team. Jesus, I hate to sound so pissed off, but if Tulane had a decent kicker that could hit Field Goals we would have LOST on Saturday and you guys are concerned about Auburn fans. I don't get it. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom