• D. Bama fans with Auburn's undefeated seasons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E. Tigrinum Major with Crimson Tusks

• F. Bama Delta with Tim Tebow

• Total voters
Well, just coming from the recruiting forum, I went with the last choice. :D :D

I will say this. Delta is the club president, but she ain't the only member. :wink:

I had it down to BamaDelta and Tebow, and TM and this site. I had to choose the barner that won't leave the Bama site! :D

TM, I know that deep down there's some Bama blood inside you just waiting to get out! :D

Your a closet Bama fan TM, might as well admit it. :)

I was at Hooters tonight (omaha nebraska) with two friends watching all the football. One of them is a NOTRE DAME fan and the other a MICHIGAN fan! Needless to say we ran into an OHIO STATE fan! We had it out about all the obsessions and who had the greatest rivalries and all that. LSU got drilled and we had a ball. I would say we are all obsessed with college football! :santa

Bamaman37 said:
I had it down to BamaDelta and Tebow, and TM and this site. I had to choose the barner that won't leave the Bama site! :D

TM, I know that deep down there's some Bama blood inside you just waiting to get out! :D

Actually, three reasons I hang out here (I am also registered at TideFans, BamaMag and have never made a post at either, Tide-Talk with about 15 posts total.)

1. I like an opposing view and debate.

2. When things get slow at AUNation late night, there is usually something happening here.

3. This site is the more mature, less crap than the others.

Tigrinum Major said:
When things get slow at AUNation late night, there is usually something happening here.

Well, we all know Auburn closes down about 10:00. :D

This poll is hilarious but one option is just out of place...just wrong. :wink: :D

Tigrinum Major said:
Bamaman37 said:

Actually, three reasons I hang out here (I am also registered at TideFans, BamaMag and have never made a post at either, Tide-Talk with about 15 posts total.)

1. I like an opposing view and debate.

2. When things get slow at AUNation late night, there is usually something happening here.

3. This site is the more mature, less crap than the others.

That's what we strive for, TM! :D And we do a pretty good job of not holding the fact that you're an aubie against ya, don't you think? :wink: :D Seriously speaking, though, we have always wanted a board where everyone felt welcome to come and participate, regardless of what sex, credo, preference or team affiliation. And having good rivals around for debates and differing view points only adds to what we have here. So barner or not, it just wouldn't be the same without ya! :lol:

Good poll, BTW. :wink:

Delta with Tebow, nothing compares :lol:

I mean seriously, how many threads on Bama sites do you see people just mention the name of Bryant for the heck of it just to sit and swoon over thoughts of Bryant at Bama? :lol:

Crimson_Pride said:
Delta with Tebow, nothing compares :lol:

I mean seriously, how many threads on Bama sites do you see people just mention the name of Bryant for the heck of it just to sit and swoon over thoughts of Bryant at Bama? :lol:

I'll say this. I've seen more threads bringing up Coach Bryant on AU boards than on UA boards.

Considering the fact that AU fans will NEVER get over Bryant calling them a "Cow College" or whipping them for many years straight, I have found that alot of AU fans constantly bring up Coach Bryants name. Constant posts of "The drunk,liar,cheater, dead bahr" constantly are headlines and topics of a few AU boards I lurk on.
That being said, the whole "Shake the hand of the Bear" picture I have seen on various AU boards just further proves a constant "obsession" if you will about Coach Bryant and 'Bama.

Back
Top Bottom