| FTBL Most Important: What's on The Menu for Kickoff?

PurlJam

Bama v Mizzou....... What ya cookin', grillin' stewin' boilin' or going raw for game 1 of 2020?

Personally: Boston butt going on around 11pm Friday night. Nacho cheese with Rotel tomatoes and ground chuck going in the crock pot Saturday a.m.
Choices of BBQ nacho's, pulled pork sammiches and probably do a batch of fried green maters for good measure. Always have some good grilled sausage too (Ziegler's & Conecuh)...you know, just something to snack on....... and the beer will flow like wine. :p

It'll be a full weekend, with my two year old turning two with his folks in town with his five year old sister. My middle son's birthday hits at the same time, he wants me (because I'm paying) and his brothers to all squeeze off some rounds at CMP Talladega. With ammo the way it is, this foray is going to cost me because I've let my holdings work down a bit. I've got one buddy with quite a large .556 stash, I may beg 500 rounds from him with a commitment to resupply in six months. For him, a drop in the bucket.

The ladies will mandate the food.

RTR,

Tim

Going out for my mother in laws birthday. She's a great gal and allowed me to schefule early so I could be back at game time. Frankie's, an Italian joint in Marietta/Kennesaw. A real Goodfellas vibe there.
I've eaten at Frankie's. You are right. That is some of the best Italian food I have eaten.

Back
Top Bottom