| FTBL Mizz vs Bama @2:30CT on ABC.

Headed out Friday morning. Cant wait. Tide gonna get it rolling for rest of season. Stopping stupid shit. Runthe O. Lock em down on D.

What i expect. !!!!!!!!!!

Watched Missouri & AU. Bout equal. Expect a tough game.
Go get Bama a W and get things turned around @50+yeartidefan . We need all the help we can get to right the ship.

BTW saw the line is bama by 13.5, Hard to imagine that. CKD going to earn his pay to keep the team together and working towards their own pride and pride for the program. He needs to keep the wheels from coming off. In all fairness CNS was not able to do that in his first year as things snow balled on him. Difference is he turned it around with the recruiting class and some bad eggs moved on.

We haven't played a complete game in years. Probably all the way back to the 2021 SEC championship game. We need one in the WORST way. Cook is gonna be a handful. When the barn had them down 17-3, he came back in the game after an ankle injury and engineered the comeback. They could have folded but didn't. Granted, the barn is just dreadful, but that 95 yard drive was impressive nonetheless

Go get Bama a W and get things turned around @50+yeartidefan . We need all the help we can get to right the ship.

BTW saw the line is bama by 13.5, Hard to imagine that. CKD going to earn his pay to keep the team together and working towards their own pride and pride for the program. He needs to keep the wheels from coming off. In all fairness CNS was not able to do that in his first year as things snow balled on him. Difference is he turned it around with the recruiting class and some bad eggs moved on.
You got it..
If you know whats broken....it can be fixed....

Or, maybe that won't be the difference. Several, not all, bad eggs left during the Saban to DeBoer transition.

Or, maybe that won't be the difference. Several, no all, bad eggs left during the Saban to DeBoer transition.
Not sure I am fully making the connection. My comment was about CNS 2nd year. Recruiting turned it around and attitude folks moved on. For CKD he inherited a better situation and will have his own set if issues one being there is a new system in place that takes time to get comfortable with. Not sure what else you may be refering to. Maybe some position coaches? Maybe even NIL $$?

Not sure I am fully making the connection. My comment was about CNS 2nd year. Recruiting turned it around and attitude folks moved on. For CKD he inherited a better situation and will have his own set if issues one being there is a new system in place that takes time to get comfortable with. Not sure what else you may be refering to. Maybe some position coaches? Maybe even NIL $$?

No, just saying there's some similarities. Saban inherited a much bigger mess... there were talent issues and also the bad eggs, which was really more of a culture issue at the time than just a few disgruntled, "Me" type players. So the situations were certainly different in terms of that. But, while DeBoer come into a pretty good situation in terms of talent (though poor depth and experience in some spots), there's also some players still around that probably need to go ahead and move on at the end of the year.

Headed to the mountains with my wife and our daughter. Will be watching and dealing with Vile fans. Damnit!!!! Why did we have to play like dogshit Saturday?
Im glad I didn't post on the game thread like I did last week. I just can't believe how fucking sloppy we are this deep into the season. And incredibly inconsistent on both sides of the ball. oh, and for no particular reason.... I hope the Texans keep losing.

Headed to the mountains with my wife and our daughter. Will be watching and dealing with Vile fans. Damnit!!!! Why did we have to play like dogshit Saturday?
Man, be safe. The way I knew the game was over Saturday was because fireworks started going off in the distance. Then I had a bunch of welfare checks at church yesterday. Love it when they take an approach of, “are you ok today?”, as a way to start talking about the game. Just tell them Bama is the cure for any struggling offense this year and ask them why they rushed the field. That backs them up pretty quick.

Man, be safe. The way I knew the game was over Saturday was because fireworks started going off in the distance. Then I had a bunch of welfare checks at church yesterday. Love it when they take an approach of, “are you ok today?”, as a way to start talking about the game. Just tell them Bama is the cure for any struggling offense this year and ask them why they rushed the field. That backs them up pretty quick.
It irks me when other fans say “Saban is gone and you guys are not dominant anymore” and then they celebrate a victory over Bama like the end of WWII!!! I sure hope we can get back on track

I just have 3 things ... one was urs
First. Congratulations
Second. 3 wins in 2 decades. 17-3
Third. You know. If you dont let the child win every once in a while. They take the ball and goe home
Fourth. I guess beating bama is a big deal! We sure dont rush field when we beat anybody!!! ( as you sai @Rolltide24 )?

Back
Top Bottom