| FTBL Bama back on top

The QB is very dangerous and stronger than Carson…and the Defense is good..We are playing them at their home…in the past Bama has always played tight and nervous at #1… IF we going to Knoxville uptight like we did two years ago we lose.. It seems like when we get the number one ranking, we lay an egg…

No body. Even bama...or osu...has more talent across the board than uga...
Beck would have been...by some pundits...a first round draft choice if he would have gone out last year...so...no. Tennessee's qb isnt better...
And that will be a game the butterflies flutter for him..

Beck would have been...by some pundits...a first round draft choice if he would have gone out last year...so...no. Tennessee's qb isnt better...
If Bama leaves those UcheaT wide receivers open and let their QB go unpressured.. they kill us…Tennassee doesn’t run a pro type offense..Our defense will have to bring a much better game against them…And IM NOT A FAN OF THEM..We must cover better..

The QB is very dangerous and stronger than Carson…and the Defense is good..We are playing them at their home…in the past Bama has always played tight and nervous at #1… IF we going to Knoxville uptight like we did two years ago we lose.. It seems like when we get the number one ranking, we lay an egg…
25-Oct-08​
Knoxville, TN#2 Alabama
29​
Tennessee
9​
23-Oct-10​
Knoxville, TN#8 Alabama
41​
Tennessee
10​
20-Oct-12​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
44​
Tennessee
13​
25-Oct-14​
Knoxville, TN#4 Alabama
34​
Tennessee
20​
15-Oct-16​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
49​
#9 Tennessee
10​
20-Oct-18​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
58​
Tennessee
21​
24-Oct-20​
Knoxville, TN#2 Alabama
48​
Tennessee
17​
15-Oct-22​
Knoxville, TN#6 Tennessee
52​
#3 Alabama
49​

25-Oct-08​
Knoxville, TN#2 Alabama
29​
Tennessee
9​
23-Oct-10​
Knoxville, TN#8 Alabama
41​
Tennessee
10​
20-Oct-12​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
44​
Tennessee
13​
25-Oct-14​
Knoxville, TN#4 Alabama
34​
Tennessee
20​
15-Oct-16​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
49​
#9 Tennessee
10​
20-Oct-18​
Knoxville, TN#1 Alabama
58​
Tennessee
21​
24-Oct-20​
Knoxville, TN#2 Alabama
48​
Tennessee
17​
15-Oct-22​
Knoxville, TN#6 Tennessee
52​
#3 Alabama
49​
I will put a shiny penny that we lose #1 at some point this season.. just hopefully not the playoffs..I always think our best playing came as an “underdog role”… WE WERE AN UNDERDOG THIS WEEKEND!..
We lost against LSU at number one..We lost at Texas…We lost at Tennassee two years ago…The reason for that was “anxiety” according to the players…But I am not saying we are a bad team, but we have to stay loose and focus…We are going to get “heroic efforts” from every team we play..

Now I’m not saying Tennessee is better than Georgia (they’re not) but their QB is much better than beck. Hands down. If our defensive backs could catch they have 4-5 picks.

As the “underdog”… Which I like far better playing…Saban always liked that better, too..

When your roster by position is loaded with 4 & 5 ⭐️‘S , it’s rare to have the luxury of the underdog roll . We had it Saturday. Dogs were the favorite. Last time BAMA was a home dog was 2007. I think 2015 was the last time in the regular season of being an away dog.

I don't agree with this. Ohio State has more talent by recruiting rankings than anyone. Alabama still has as much, if not more than Georgia. While Georgia has brought in talent, they have not developed that talent and therefor their depth is not where it was when they had their senior laden class that got them to their first Natty. Last weekend it showed we had the better athletes. Coaching almost costed us that game, but pure talent won out with Williams' and Brown's play. Our line blocked their guys, as they had their All-American Mykel Williams playing, and we just beat them up.

I don't agree with this. Ohio State has more talent by recruiting rankings than anyone. Alabama still has as much, if not more than Georgia. While Georgia has brought in talent, they have not developed that talent and therefor their depth is not where it was when they had their senior laden class that got them to their first Natty. Last weekend it showed we had the better athletes. Coaching almost costed us that game, but pure talent won out with Williams' and Brown's play. Our line blocked their guys, as they had their All-American Mykel Williams playing, and we just beat them up.
Well. Ok. I know all 3 are loaded Osu just went out and bought a bunch more.
Uga is just been recruiting at insane level.

Not that bama hasn't. I know we lost a bunch during HC change. But brought a few in.

Our oline was awesome. Particularly protecting JM

Back
Top Bottom