| FTBL Mississippi State week...

Much like a religious show is "sponsored" on Sunday mornings on TV someone is buying that air time: it may be him. It's definitely not the station paying him.

I've never listened to it, so I don't know which local ads run or who he does reads for... at one time, Tuscaloosa Toyota was a big supporter of the station, but not sure about his show. More power to him. not my cup of tea, but I'd listen to his ass 8 days a week before I tuned into Finebaum and some others.

I've never listened to it, so I don't know which local ads run or who he does reads for... at one time, Tuscaloosa Toyota was a big supporter of the station, but not sure about his show. More power to him. not my cup of tea, but I'd listen to his ass 8 days a week before I tuned into Finebaum and some others.
I've never understood. People claim to hate Finebaum, Scarbinsky, Goodman, etc... and then tune in or click on their articles/links. If you truly want them to go away, follow Brandon's lead - don't listen/click. If you do, you are just increasing their popularity/income.
I had a friend in college (Barn fan) who would ride to UAB with me. He would make me stop every Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings so that he could see what "that SOB Finebaum said today". I tried to explain that all he was doing was helping Finebaum get a bigger house.

I've never understood. People claim to hate Finebaum, Scarbinsky, Goodman, etc... and then tune in or click on their articles/links. If you truly want them to go away, follow Brandon's lead - don't listen/click. If you do, you are just increasing their popularity/income.
I had a friend in college (Barn fan) who would ride to UAB with me. He would make me stop every Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings so that he could see what "that SOB Finebaum said today". I tried to explain that all he was doing was helping Finebaum get a bigger house.

It's why I try hard not to give al(dot)com any clicks... I try not to link their stuff here, unless I think it is necessary to a discussion/topic. I don't even use their press conference videos anymore if I can find another option...

Back
Top Bottom