| FTBL Mississippi State is finalizing the hire of Alabama OLB coach/special teams coordinator Coleman Hutzler as defensive coordinator,

Assume you're hinting at the fact the Brian Kelly also wants* him...

*strongly recommended by Pete Jenkins.
We talked about this back in the off-season. Bo's contract ends in January and it's "all up for grabs" at that point.

I know he wants out of Austin. Note I'm not saying he wants to get off the "40 acres." A lot of this has to do with Austin.

I'm aware of what Kelly has been pitching. I'm told he'd rather be in Tuscaloosa versus Baton Rouge.

I believe Bo will have the impact on DL recruiting that is akin to what we saw from Coach Burns: a good coach and a great recruiter.

We talked about this back in the off-season. Bo's contract ends in January and it's "all up for grabs" at that point.

I know he wants out of Austin. Note I'm not saying he wants to get off the "40 acres." A lot of this has to do with Austin.

I'm aware of what Kelly has been pitching. I'm told he'd rather be in Tuscaloosa versus Baton Rouge.

I believe Bo will have the impact on DL recruiting that is akin to what we saw from Coach Burns: a good coach and a great recruiter.

Agree. We talk about fits with head coaches, there's fits with assistants too... Bo Davis is a fit on a Saban staff and he's a fit (unlike Roach) with the DL.

Thompson won the first one with an 8th grade QB?

No, Trent won as an 8th grader last year; that was THS's fourth-straight title. Now that Maye has declared for the draft, Conner Harrell is leading UNC in its bowl game, 27 Dec. Conner was the QB who took THS to a couple of those titles. Lia missed his chance v. Central Phenix in '18. Auburn's best QB is Sawyer Pate, a pwo. The idea that those both Ashford and Thorne are better than Pate...HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sawyer won the first of the four.

Central was able to control both LOS; I have never seen Trent eat as much grass as he did in Tuscaloosa last week. :what::(

Back
Top Bottom