| LIFE Missing Aniah Blanchard

planomateo

I've been following the story of Aniah since she went missing in late October. I really hope they find her alive.

The authorities released a photo days ago of this guy in a store, which they linked to a name and picture yesterday, and they captured him this morning down in Florida.

I just read the below in an article and I'm left wondering who sits by and does nothing when this happens? I'm assuming this is what happened as it's been 2+ weeks since she went missing. Why don't people speak up sooner. I just don't understand, they could have prevented something terrible from happening.

A witness said they saw Yazeed forcing Blanchard into her vehicle against her will, then leaving with her inside the vehicle.

I live about 40 miles form Auburn and this has been in the news for weeks here. There is a "no snitching" thing that happens in some places that causes a problem in these cases. There is also the possibility that all of the evidence had been reported to police but they did not want to let the media know so the suspect would not be aware they were looking for him. He had MANY previous arrests, some for kidnapping including currently being on bail for kidnapping and attempted murder. This was a POS that should have been in prison forever except for what appears to be some political BS.

I live about 40 miles form Auburn and this has been in the news for weeks here. There is a "no snitching" thing that happens in some places that causes a problem in these cases. There is also the possibility that all of the evidence had been reported to police but they did not want to let the media know so the suspect would not be aware they were looking for him. He had MANY previous arrests, some for kidnapping including currently being on bail for kidnapping and attempted murder. This was a POS that should have been in prison forever except for what appears to be some political BS.

If no snitching contributed to this young lady losing her life, then people need to rethink their life choices. There should be consequences to whomever makes similar decisions, it's my opinion that you're no different than the perpetrator.

I just have a hard time believing the cops sat on this for 2 weeks, it seems to me once his photo was put out he was quickly identified and captured.

Just a sad series of events. I can't imagine the hurt this family gone through the last month. I hope they find peace somehow.

i think it's because most people don't want to "get involved" as it will upset their world; so they just let it go.

in my eyes, if you witness a crime and don't say anything about it, you're just as guilty as the person who committed the crime.

Back
Top Bottom