| FTBL Matt Corral tumbled down the draft boards like Jimmy Clausen. Different reasons that point to why Manning won't go to Ole Miss.

I hate it that "he interviewed badly" is tacked on to the end of why but when he's asked the questions he's been asked I'd bet it was uncomfortable.

Having a problem drinking a lot, which is what Ian Rapoport is reporting, and being in Oxford has its own problems. Having your position coach, and head coach, live that kind of lifestyle is a problem.

You think Cooper wants Arch in that environment?

All of this led to bouts of depression. Or depression led to all of this. Vicious circle.

I don't think OleMiss is a concern and I never really have. Kiffin wants a guy that can run too, that's not Arch's game. The Manning's want him handled by a proven professional, and they won't get that in Oxford.

The count ratio of girls to boys in Oxford is like 6 to 1... drinking may be the least of the problems.:love:
One of the lower gender ratio differences in the nation (for the little "The More you Know" that you didn't need to know.)

The cream of the crop at Michigan is the crop at Ole Miss?

Back
Top Bottom