| FTBL Mark Richt--A class act!

Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
He didn't do anything when his players were taunting our student section after Uga beat us!

No, no, no. I've recently found out(through an AU board) that the UGA players were in a "prayer circle" in front of our student sections....and the students still bombed them with drinks. :shock: :shock:
I read the same board! :shock:

It's the new fad: Dawg-pile for Jesus.
Must be the same board that has an 11 page thread on the bad calls that Ole Sis got yesterday....

Yeah, apparently Saban is paying a percentage of his salary to buy off the refs.

We are also going on probation because of the Hoover stuff. May even get the death penalty.
And let us not forget that no coach was punched yesterday in Oxford after the game because Cecil Hurt reported it. Also this same mod on that board stands firm that Vaught Hemmingway stadium is one of the big boys of the SEC and has adequte elevators and such to get assistant coaches to the locker rooms easily, unlike Miss state where the coaches have to go outside of the stadium and around back to get to the locker rooms. But this was just a guess on his part :roll:

Thanks for these important news items. I normally have to stand in the supermarket checkout line for headlines of this quality. :D

Back
Top Bottom