| MBB/WBB đźŹ€đźŹ† ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

I've been so caught up with the Bama wave to the Final 4 the last 14 hours or so, I didn't even realize that the 2 games today were afternoon games and not night games. I was kinda looking forward to the night games. Oh well. Go Boilermakers. Go Oaf.
I’m guessing the NCAA didn’t want to compete with NASCAR tonight. 🤣 Not really… I thought they were night games also.

Man...I called it before the tournament. Eventually UT would lose because their hyper fouling physical style of play would catch-up to them in the tournament and here we are. They're being eaten alive by fouls because the refs aren't the terrible SEC officiating.

Hey Vols....

alabama-basketball.gif

Man...I called it before the tournament. Eventually UT would lose because their hyper fouling physical style of play would catch-up to them in the tournament and here we are. They're being eaten alive by fouls because the refs aren't the terrible SEC officiating.
All my Vol friends are livid and are saying that game was 100% rigged. Yet every other SEC fan base called them out about how officials in the conference really let their D be 'physical' and it wouldn't carry over into the tournament.

All my Vol friends are livid and are saying that game was 100% rigged. Yet every other SEC fan base called them out about how officials in the conference really let their D be 'physical' and it wouldn't carry over into the tournament.

As always, it's best to agree and let them know that everyone... the NCAA, the officials, the fans, CBS, media, the POTUS, UAW, etc. all hate the Vols and didn't want them ruining the Final Four with their mere presence like a turd in the punch bowl.

Back
Top Bottom