| MBB/WBB 🏀🏆 ~ MARCH MADNESS 2024: The Final Four- Purdue vs. UConn (Tonight 8:20 pm on TBS)

My feelings towards Danny Hurley have always been tepid, at best.

Hearing him saying "This game has been physical and it's to Illinois's advantage?" That was a load of BS.

I don't think it's that big a deal, but it's nice that he's actually arriving and hanging with the team. Maybe means he'll be good if we win this one.
When it has been known he wasn't going to play tonight? Is a tease different than a troll? Click bait, either way.

He was on the bench the last game having as good of a time as any of the team, coaches, or staff.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "he'll be good if..."

The seemingly light contact that the announcers were talking about when they pulled Trelly out of the game isn't the accurate story here. It was the proverbial "straw."

A little before that play he had head to head contact with a guy: knocking noggin's. Then another that the focus was on.

I've been so caught up with the Bama wave to the Final 4 the last 14 hours or so, I didn't even realize that the 2 games today were afternoon games and not night games. I was kinda looking forward to the night games. Oh well. Go Boilermakers. Go Oaf.
I just picked up 2lbs of fresh shrimp ... look to be right at #60 count.

Shrimp on the Barbie, baby.

I'm almost thinking I'd laugh if I saw the "Oaf" Knechted out.

Unfortunately up in Nashville the last 10 years from Birmingham area. I love cajun food, shrimp and anything creole. We just got a nice new creole crawfish and cajun place up here I'm dying to try.
Always vacation. That place has a Dreamland feel; but fresh seafood. Capt. is likely there if you are at lunch.

Back
Top Bottom