| RECRUIT Malik Benson #1 JUCO Prospect Commits to Bama

Nice. I guess Saban lives by the philosophy that speed kills. And what other coach in the country would change his style from power running to track meet passing like Saban has? He truly is the best coach in CFB history.

Nice. I guess Saban lives by the philosophy that speed kills. And what other coach in the country would change his style from power running to track meet passing like Saban has? He truly is the best coach in CFB history.

Absolutely. Look at the commits in the last couple of weeks: Jefferson, Hubbard, Adams, Benson...Speed!

Any guesses if Peter Woods will roll with the Tide tomorrow????

Hearing Clemson has him wrapped around their finger as of last week.
Personally, I can't go that far. Unless something has changed in the last 24 hours he's committing to Clemson today. However, when it comes to where he actually signs? I can't say Bama's out...more like they are in it as much as Clemson—or another team or two—when November rolls around.

I'm still in the camp that says there's not a lot to pay attention to until we get to late October and November of this season. While every recruit won't be following NIL money (Woods isn't a NIL decision) I firmly believe we'll see more flips this season than in the past (due largely to NIL monies.)

We didn't see Brayson Hubbard popping up. I didn't. The staff didn't. Numbers thing? I don't know. It's a subplot.
He took an official to Penn State and Michigan State, shortly afterwards committed. Maybe he schedules an official with Bama again and comes back? This recruiting thing is getting kinda crazy lately kids just commit after getting their offer letters because that puts them in the news. Then they start taking officals and getting NIL options and then they actually decide much later in the year where they really sign.

Back
Top Bottom