| FTBL Major Problems

G

I’m sorry to say this we have a lot of things that need work. Where are our leaders? Why can’t we play football after the second quarter? I mean what happens at halftime that we just fall asleep? Where is our pressure up front, what happened to our offense powerhouse linemen. They turn to mush?

As for RANK, I could give a dam, about it. Remember the thread “I AM NOT GOING TO TIP TOE” well brother we sure are not going to stomp anyone if this keep up. Yes I know we WON, but you look hard you see they ran out of time. We didn’t score 1 time second half not once!!

My God Cody is gone, sad to see, yet we have to keep going. I truly feel for him. I know what it’s like to have a knee blown out as many members here do. Keep him in your prayers please.

Optimus said:
I’m sorry to say this we have a lot of things that need work. Where are our leaders? Why can’t we play football after the second quarter? I mean what happens at halftime that we just fall asleep? Where is our pressure up front, what happened to our offense powerhouse linemen. They turn to mush?

As for RANK, I could give a dam, about it. Remember the thread “I AM NOT GOING TO TIP TOE” well brother we sure are not going to stomp anyone if this keep up. Yes I know we WON, but you look hard you see they ran out of time. We didn’t score 1 time second half not once!!

My God Cody is gone, sad to see, yet we have to keep going. I truly feel for him. I know what it’s like to have a knee blown out as many members here do. Keep him in your prayers please.

You picked us to win 24-21. Why do you seem so surprised?

We won. They stepped up. I am tired of Alabama fans who are pissed of at a victory. We WON. Roll tide.

Let's stop giving Alabama fans a bad name. We WON.

If I told you at the begining of the season that we would beat Ole Miss 24-20 and be 7-0 and #2 in the nation y'all would be happy as heck.

I am. We WON.

Roll Tide.

Porter said:
Optimus said:

I'm not bro, not at all. It's all these post stating how we are going to roll teams. And how we are going to the top that's what me going. IMHO many need to come back to earth. That's 2 picks now yea? :wink:

I'm happy we won, but sad we lost Cody

Optimus said:
Porter said:
Optimus said:

I'm not bro, not at all. It's all these post stating how we are going to roll teams. And how we are going to the top that's what me going. IMHO many need to come back to earth. That's 2 picks now yea? :wink:

Ok.

Porter said:
Optimus said:
Porter said:
Optimus said:

Ok.

I was one of the few that said this game would be close too. I thought it would be a 3 - 4 point game. I am happy with the victory.

Swamptick said:
Porter said:
Optimus said:
Porter said:
Optimus said:

Ok.

I was one of the few that said this game would be close too. I thought it would be a 3 - 4 point game. I am happy with the victory.

I was hoping after the 2 weeks off we would really focus is all. I think we have seen two things today.

1 being the SEC is really tough! No it's not the pass happy big 12, but you have to play every team.

or

2 We still have a lot work a head of us. I would love to see us come out and beat someone in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom