• Earl Alexander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Mccoy

• other

• Total voters

bamaguy6

With DJ Hall,Keith Brown, and Matt Caddell gone Who do yall think will be Alabama's go to receiver?

I'm Really hoping for Julio Jones to step up and Show us how amazing he really is! So I'm going to say Julio Jones is our number 1 receiver next year with his amazing speed and vertical.

Also With all the redzone troubles We have had i think Julio Jones helps us out big time in the red zone.

Well you can tell it is the off season. lol

Hard to say at this point. Earl will get some touches in the redzone, McCoy will as well. People might want to argue but I see this WR core having a really good chance to finishing stronger and be better than last years (I think we will have more targets for JPW this year)...just feeling with the new O.

psychojoe said:
Nikita Stover.

I'm thinking Stover too. He's not too shabby so don't count him out. I'll throw McCoy in there too. Julio's awesome but it might take him a few games to get used to the college level. Then I can say it might be him for sure. Of course, that's just my opinion lol. I'm no expert.

Re: stover

bamaguy6 said:
yeah i completely forgot about nikita stover

I haven't, but his injury bug has me thinking he will not be as effective. I hope not but he has stayed dinged up a lot. I still think McCoy, but it is still to early to tell. Maybe JPW developes some timing with the young guys.

Outlaw said:
porkchop said:
You're thinking Maze or Hanks?

Yussir. I'm thinking Hanks.

Hanks has certainly come in and made his mark. I hope he does extremely well. I think he's going to eventually be something special. Maybe not this season (or maybe this season. never know) but he'll be a force to contend with when it's all said and done.

porkchop said:
Outlaw said:
porkchop said:
You're thinking Maze or Hanks?

Yussir. I'm thinking Hanks.

Hanks has certainly come in and made his mark. I hope he does extremely well. I think he's going to eventually be something special. Maybe not this season (or maybe this season. never know) but he'll be a force to contend with when it's all said and done.

He kinda reminds me of Caddell.

whoever is open...duh!

mccoy will build on a solid season last year, stover will be electrifying if he can stay healthy (remember the Colorado game?), but the one no one has said is: Nick Walker. look for a lot of bootlegs with the option for JP to go to Walker in the flat. that goes for Terry Grant as well.

firestorm said:
Just guessing but... What about the TE corp factor in new McElwain's offense? :roll:

RTR,

Are TE considered receivers? lol You would not know it from our last 6-7 years of offense :shock:

mattjaeger said:
whoever is open...duh!

mccoy will build on a solid season last year, stover will be electrifying if he can stay healthy (remember the Colorado game?), but the one no one has said is: Nick Walker. look for a lot of bootlegs with the option for JP to go to Walker in the flat. that goes for Terry Grant as well.

I like Walker but he has butter hands a lot....

Back
Top Bottom