| FTBL LSU week ...

Best practice reports I've heard this season leading into Saturday. I've been pointing to what I'm hearing/seeing as an attitude change.

Mondays have been some of the worst practices this team has had this season. Monday, this week, was one of the best of the season.

I got this feeling about Milroe...

"feeling" @BamaFan334 :devilish:
With extra week off, motivated team after loss last year in which they should've won and Milroe spending extra week identifying his flaws

I like this.

Daniels might be able to carry that team against a weaker defense but hopefully our defense doesn't let him run/throw all over them.
He's going to break a few. We're going to see busted coverages.

I also think we're going to see a coaching mistake, or two, on the LSU side. One INT. A likely fumble on a crazy scramble.

I also think we're going to see a coaching mistake, or two, on the LSU side. One INT. A likely fumble on a crazy scramble.

This goes along with my thinking on this game. I'm not real sure how mentally tough this LSU team is... they remind me a bit of last year's Bama squad... getting carried week to week on the shoulders of an incredible QB who is masking some deficiencies on and off the field. There's been rumblings of Kelly having issues with his staff though, as it pertains to attention to detail and putting in the work. If true, those issues tend to trickle down to the players eventually.

Best practice reports I've heard this season leading into Saturday. I've been pointing to what I'm hearing/seeing as an attitude change.

Mondays have been some of the worst practices this team has had this season. Monday, this week, was one of the best of the season.

I got this feeling about Milroe...

"feeling" @BamaFan334 :devilish:
Didn't you have a similar feeling against Texas?

I think the blitz will be helpful. His O-line hasn't really kept him very safe, he's just created kinda like BY a year ago some openings and opportunities. I think if we can sustain pressure into his face and force him wide we might be able to get a few extra sacks/strip sacks.

That being said, he's got some wheels, if we don't play gap sound he could easily burn us for 20-30 on a 3rd and 15.

I honestly don't have a clue who this guy is, anyone enlighten me? Is he an Alabama fan? Did he go there?

On his twitter it looks like he said the Vanderbilt slogan, why would we have a Vanderbilt guest picker at an Alabama home game though?

Ok after reading the whole story, he's a Vanderbilt fan from Nashville guest picking for Alabama vs LSU game-day. Guess they're running out of ideas there

I honestly don't have a clue who this guy is, anyone enlighten me? Is he an Alabama fan? Did he go there?

On his twitter it looks like he said the Vanderbilt slogan, why would we have a Vanderbilt guest picker at an Alabama home game though?

Ok after reading the whole story, he's a Vanderbilt fan from Nashville guest picking for Alabama vs LSU game-day. Guess they're running out of ideas there

A comedian who is on a meteoric rise right now. No Bama connections, though he does have an event coming up soon at Legacy Arena. He just hosted SNL and probably gave them their best ratings in a while.

Back
Top Bottom