| FTBL LSU vs. Gators

rtauburnsucks

Verified Member
I might be in the minority here, but im pulling for the Gators. If LSU can suffer a loss to UF, we will be one step closer to Atlanta. Obviously if we win out, it wont matter. But, im scared that we will drop one somewhere.

I've got to go with LSU. I just don't like Urban Meyer. He seems so smug. The guy rubs me the wrong way. I'm also anticipating two undefeated teams when we meet LSU.

ericd said:
I've got to go with LSU. I just don't like Urban Meyer. He seems so smug. The guy rubs me the wrong way. I'm also anticipating two undefeated teams when we meet LSU.

He's an arrogant prick, no doubt. It is better news for the Tide though if UF wins.... so go gators.

Go )GA . Probably the only time or scenario I can pull for them.

LSU team and the majority of their fans lost any and all respect I had for them last year.

;flame Deep fry the corndogs!!

I'm going with LSU. Why?

Like Arkansas, who had success versus Alabama, early in the game, passing the ball. I see a similar style to Florida who is far more dangerous in the air!

Besides Florida's loss to Nebraska in 1995 was an embarrassment to the SEC

L.S.U. wins their BIG GAMES.

Anyway Tim Tebow's a christian guy but I want SEC teams that win BCS.

here it is my pick

1006072313kw2.jpg

BAMA JAMMA said:

LSU team and the majority of their fans lost any and all respect I had for them last year.

Im curious to why you lost respect for LSU last year? Because we won the SEC and the National Championship? Beat Alabama on the Road when we should have lost?

LeSU said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

Im curious to why you lost respect for LSU last year? Because we won the SEC and the National Championship? Beat Alabama on the Road when we should have lost?

Should have lost? More like, should have won by two touchdowns or more.

Florida is totally beatable. A LSU loss helps us more than a UF loss. Aside from us in Baton Rogue, I see this as their last real hurdle.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
LBS said:
Florida is totally beatable. A LSU loss helps us more than a UF loss. Aside from us in Baton Rogue, I see this as their last real hurdle.

UGA left also

Assuming UF wins today, are you thinking UGA wins their second in a row in Jacksonville?

Earlier this week, I saw this as a LSU win. This morning, I just don't see UF dropping 2 in a row in the Swamp.

It is entertaining that JSF was talking smack this week and he isn't even in G-ville this morning.

I cant get a good read on this game (although the line being as high as 6 tells me UF should win)

UF has been unimpressive on the Oline and hasnt generated much offense to speak of........LSU hasnt played anbody but Barn and they have allowed a few points to AWFUL offenses in BArn and MSU.

Lean to UF for me

I need to see how UGA does today to form an opinion on the game in Jax....If they struggle to beat the Vols after a week to stew on the Bama game......

The preseason game of the year (cocktail party) could turn into a slow pitch softball game.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
I need to see how UGA does today to form an opinion on the game in Jax....If they struggle to beat the Vols after a week to stew on the Bama game......

The preseason game of the year (cocktail party) could turn into a slow pitch softball game

:lol: :lol:

LeSU said:

It had nothing to do with your teams season record. It had everything to do with the morons I had to put up with prior to the game around campus and during the entire game in the stands. Your fanbase is about as classless as it gets in the SEC.

Go Gators!

Back
Top Bottom