| FTBL LSU alum Alex Bregman believes the Tigers could put up 50 on Alabama in Tuscaloosa

More often than not, right?

What strikes me about this conversation are the "Futures." Currently, in spite of LSU's improved offense, Bama is still giving between 14½ - 16½. Assuming Bregman is right this time (remember, he called for an LSU blowout last year) if Vegas is right we're looking at BAMA 70+ - LSU 50?

Do you really thing Bama will drop 70 on them? 50?

I never said LSU would drop 50. I said 30-40. Do I see a 45-30, 50-35 game? Easily.

Well.... @BamaFan334 ...... ole ms picked up a lot of garbage....usce did also...
Lsu D will be better...and bama will keep the #1Offense in more...and #1s on D..
Lsu hasnt played much ...texas...but thats big 12 D........
i really be shocked if it was a shootout...
And as @mando ....put it....bama D isnt of old....but with all draftees and injuries...
Good reason....should improve over next 3 games...with experience

One would have thought the same by the fourth game. Maybe they did get garbage time scores, but we very easily could be playing those same guys on defense three games from now, so I'm not letting them off the hook by mere suggestion we will be better.

This is what I am hanging my hat on and hope time does not run out before we get there. Basic assumption is the players we have are talented but lack experience and one on one coaching time. That can only be resolved with practice and film time and live in game action. I have confidence in Saban. Saban has consistently done it just like the Gus bus has consistently shown he can't develop a QB. The evidence is there in both cases.

Roll Tide!!!

"Truth is self evident"

Back
Top Bottom