| FTBL Looks like 09 class could be even better than this year!

Skeletor needs to be worried about his future instead of his party time.

I hate to see young men blow their future like this. Skeletor needs to really hit the books, evil demon from another dimension or not, something has got to give.

Perhaps he has put just a little too much time into conquering Castle Grayskull and not enough time thinking about life after Masters of the Universe.

CtrlAltieDel said:

I hate to see young men blow their future like this. Skeletor needs to really hit the books, evil demon from another dimension or not, something has got to give.

Perhaps he has put just a little too much time into conquering Castle Grayskull and not enough time thinking about life after Masters of the Universe.

Lets just hope that he can stay out of trouble with the Tuscaloosa PD!

rammajamma said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

Isn't He-Man on the the force there now?

jocephus8179 said:
rammajamma said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

No, I quit. I live in Atlanta now. :wink:

RollTideRandy said:
jocephus8179 said:
rammajamma said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He man not She Ra!

rammajamma said:
RollTideRandy said:
jocephus8179 said:
rammajamma said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

She-Ra? Oh, I thought that was Orko. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He man not She Ra!

Back
Top Bottom