| FTBL LOL - Giving ESPN Credit, That was a good one!

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I

imported_RollTideRandy

The tag line was:

"After winning two SEC roads games and scoring over 40 points in both games, is Alabama deserving of a #2 ranking? This guy says NO. Find out who, when we get back."

I'm sitting through the commercials pretty ticked off thinking, "OK, who is this ESPN butt hole that is going to bash us now?" :roll:

They get back from commercial and reveal the guy that thinks we may not be deserving of our #2 ranking is...NICK SABAN! LOL! They got me good on that one. :lol:

Coach Stallings was on with Finebaum last night. Finebaum asked him when he started thinking about the NC in 1992. Coach said that when they got to 8-0 he thought they had a chance at it, but didn't dwell on it. He also said that they hadn't won a thing in 1992 until they beat Florida in the SEC CG.

RollTideRandy said:
The tag line was:

"After winning two SEC roads games and scoring over 40 points in both games, is Alabama deserving of a #2 ranking? This guy says NO. Find out who, when we get back."

I'm sitting through the commercials pretty ticked off thinking, "OK, who is this ESPN butt hole that is going to bash us now?" :roll:

They get back from commercial and reveal the guy that thinks we may not be deserving of our #2 ranking is...NICK SABAN! LOL! They got me good on that one. :lol:

Gotcha-781441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom