| FTBL Living in So Cal

G

Whats up guys, its been a long time. I just moved to Orange County, CA. its crazy.

I was wearing my Bama shirt today and someone stopped me (ppl dont stop other ppl around here) and told me that bama is a good program but cheats alot. He had a USC shirt. I just laughed and said that we MAN up to things, not sweep it under the carpet. Notice that nothing ever happend with the Reggie Bush thing. Its crazy.

But anyways. If there is anybody around here that knows or lives in cali, just holla.

p.s. MOVING SUCKS!!!

the_rolltide said:
Whats up guys, its been a long time. I just moved to Orange County, CA. its crazy.

I was wearing my Bama shirt today and someone stopped me (ppl dont stop other ppl around here) and told me that bama is a good program but cheats alot. He had a USC shirt. I just laughed and said that we MAN up to things, not sweep it under the carpet. Notice that nothing ever happend with the Reggie Bush thing. Its crazy.

But anyways. If there is anybody around here that knows or lives in cali, just holla.

p.s. MOVING SUCKS!!!

Thats funny. a$#

the_rolltide said:

p.s. MOVING SUCKS!!!

rolltide, hollar at me sometime and we'll go hook up and watch a game or something. I'm just right across the bridge from you here in the South Bay (San Pedro).

Welcome to Cail, Venice beach here man, I got the same thing when I got here all I heard was about the the trojans.

I countered with we all know what a trojan covers :wink: I thought was funny many here didn't :D

when I lived in San Diego for 10 years, I never heard any of that... i found that most of those west coasters are fair weather fans...was pretty disappointed not to see fights after football games :)

moving to socal really does suk

I just moved from the valley in LA a few years back - was there about 7-8 years. God bless ya young man, you are a stronger soul than I to live in that craphole. Nothin against the people there, but most would step over your burning body to be close to a celebrity. That being said, I made some really great friends there. But....

I was stationed in Long Beach. After I got out I moved to Venice Beach then down to Anaheim Hills while attending Cal State Fullerton and then just off the USC campus until my ex-fiance finished up at SC. This was just before Carroll arrived at SC and they pretty much sucked. With the exception of the Notre Dame game, less than half the stadium would be filled. Fairweather fans is the best description of SC fans.

Regardless of the crappy fans, it's hard to beat the weather. I spend several weeks a year in Southern California and, while I know it's not the same as living there all year, I always enjoy my time there.

Re: moving to socal really does suk

shiloh said:
I just moved from the valley in LA a few years back - was there about 7-8 years. God bless ya young man, you are a stronger soul than I to live in that craphole. Nothin against the people there, but most would step over your burning body to be close to a celebrity. That being said, I made some really great friends there. But....

I've never lived around so many people in my life.. And don't know a single one yet! You hit the nail on the head nice place to visit, but when my school is done. I'm gone!

Back
Top Bottom