| GOLF "Live from Augusta National, it's the Masters.

There's a bit of a trick thing here in golf.

There is a rule that says you can't give advice to other players. Would a note containing advice, or a recommendation for a club, be against the rules? Yes.

There may be some clause in the rules of Augusta that covers notes as well. I'm not sure on that. I don't think the USGA has a rule including notes.

Here's where I find it tricky ...

You are standing on the tee box with your competitors and you can hear them talking...IE:

"It's 275 to the front, 280 to the flag, wind is from the left. I'd call it a 3w." Everyone on the box just heard what that guy is hitting. While it's not advice, it's no secret. Hell, you can look at club most of the time and tell what a guy is hitting.

That’s along the lines of what I was wondering. Like, if Augusta had some strict rule about not passing or sharing written info. Also wondered if there was just some backstory with the 2. He looked over to someone immediately when asked, like for a moment he wasn’t sure how to respond to it. I could have also been a, “what kind of stupid question is this?” look as well.

He will never win another tournament unless he can improve 100% putting from 10-12 feet. These cats are so good whereas JT is awful. Then once he misses a shorter putt he gets mad and it's over for him.

His bratty attitude wore thin on me a long time ago. He seems like a very fun guy when things go his way, but not so much fun of a guy to be around when things don't go his way. Entitled is almost how he comes across to me. Like he felt his relationship with tiger would buy him some good fortune or something.

That’s along the lines of what I was wondering. Like, if Augusta had some strict rule about not passing or sharing written info. Also wondered if there was just some backstory with the 2. He looked over to someone immediately when asked, like for a moment he wasn’t sure how to respond to it. I could have also been a, “what kind of stupid question is this?” look as well.
It's reported he was looking at one of the USGA officials.

Considering he is still an amateur? What you are seeing may just be simple confusion.

His bratty attitude wore thin on me a long time ago. He seems like a very fun guy when things go his way, but not so much fun of a guy to be around when things don't go his way. Entitled is almost how he comes across to me. Like he felt his relationship with tiger would buy him some good fortune or something.
I am not sure JT wants to try a slice of Humble Pie......just yet. He needs a new coach and allow his father to spend more time at his house. We know the caddie isn't the issue. Right?

Back
Top Bottom