| FTBL Lia's eligibility granted and Maryland's QB from last year opts out of senior season

I will admit I was 90% sure he would go south. I hope he does well. I wonder now if mom and dad will go with Tua or Taulia. Or do they really like it in alabaster.?

I expect they'll go to Maryland or somewhere near there. I cannot imagine them remaining in Alabama. It's a really short drive to waterfront on the Chesapeake, just depends on how much of Tua's money they plan to spend.

Speaking of Tua's money, I think I saw him in a muscle milk commercial this week. It would be awesome if he became a bank your salary observant, just living off his endorsements.

RTR,

Tim

He's been going to Alabama football games for 3+ years and Locks been there the entire time expect this past year.

I would imagine he's pretty comfortable with Locks.

Would imagine they'll move, but damn they're in for sticker shock on the housing market.

I expect they'll go to Maryland or somewhere near there. I cannot imagine them remaining in Alabama. It's a really short drive to waterfront on the Chesapeake, just depends on how much of Tua's money they plan to spend.

Speaking of Tua's money, I think I saw him in a muscle milk commercial this week. It would be awesome if he became a bank your salary observant, just living off his endorsements.

RTR,

Tim

I saw where he might make $10M a year in endorsements.

Last edited:
He's been going to Alabama football games for 3+ years and Locks been there the entire time expect this past year.

I would imagine he's pretty comfortable with Locks.

Would imagine they'll move, but damn they're in for sticker shock on the housing market.
Yeah, one of my brothers lives in the DMV area and his house is about half the size of the one me and my dad built back in the early 80's(where I currently live, after both of my parents passed). It cost about 100K to build and was assessed at 150K. My brother's house in DMV area, cost him 600K, 15 years ago.

Yeah, one of my brothers lives in the DMV area and his house is about half the size of the one me and my dad built back in the early 80's(where I currently live, after both of my parents passed). It cost about 100K to build and was assessed at 150K. My brother's house in DMV area, cost him 600K, 15 years ago.

Yes Sir, if money enters into the equation anywhere, Florida is by far a better choice that the tax and spend People's Republics of Maryland and Virginia. Not to mention the close association relative to Washington, District of Communism (90.9% voted for HRC in 2016, while 4.1% voted for President Trump).

Article today says the family is staying put in Dixie. So many other family have moved there, they have 2 daughters still in school, and a nephew that's a freshman QB at maybe Thompson? I'm surprised by that also. Dad said Tualia wanted a chance to compete and he didn't feel he got that at the Capstone. I find that surprising, myself.

Article today says the family is staying put in Dixie. So many other family have moved there, they have 2 daughters still in school, and a nephew that's a freshman QB at maybe Thompson? I'm surprised by that also. Dad said Tualia wanted a chance to compete and he didn't feel he got that at the Capstone. I find that surprising, myself.

Did he think he was going to replace his brother in his freshman year? At Terrapin U he'll have a year to learn the system before he tries to compete.

Did he think he was going to replace his brother in his freshman year? At Terrapin U he'll have a year to learn the system before he tries to compete.

I think Galu felt that Lia was going to get a shot at competing with Mac for the starting position in the Spring, but then we had the nation shutdown over the virus and thus killing spring practice and any chance to unseat Mac.

I think Galu felt that Lia was going to get a shot at competing with Mac for the starting position in the Spring, but then we had the nation shutdown over the virus and thus killing spring practice and any chance to unseat Mac.
He is not beating out Bryce. You get this. As they say, "you've spinned it."

This guy...geez, I'm telling ya today.

Three years from now we are talking about endorsements. He'll exceed Tua (and he's getting paid.)

This guy...

I'm not sure I see Mac having anyone challenge him for the starting position with no spring ball this year. That's a lot of crucial fixing time for the younger QBs that would have helped them test where they stood. At this point, Bryce would only take over in a Tua kinda way, last minute if Mac was just struggling in a game.

XdY7.gif

He is not beating out Bryce. You get this. As they say, "you've spinned it."

This guy...geez, I'm telling ya today.

Three years from now we are talking about endorsements. He'll exceed Tua (and he's getting paid.)

This guy...
I know that Lia wa looking at 3rd on the depth chart, but I believe Galu put it out there that he felt Lia didn’t get a shot to compete. I’ve watched Bryce on film and “Wow!” The kid is going to be a good one and he will push Mac!!

Back
Top Bottom