| FTBL Lia's eligibility granted and Maryland's QB from last year opts out of senior season

I don't think this is a fair shake because I don't think you understand what Bryce Young brings to the table. Lia, and his father. do.
Dont know about this..... i bet its just all family being together in Miami ( south Florida...anyway....i really don’t know where all the non power 5 schools are in Florida)......like they were in Ttown....and now with Tuas money and in hot Miami.....
Whoa baby...

Terry....u n BY....i hope you are right right right...

And 2021...bama vs miami in Atlanta....

And 2011 vs lsu was a great D game.... but was a horrible played game by bama...
More mistakes in one game than i have ever witnessed...

I was at that '11 game in Tuscaloosa. Good old fashion slobber knocker Defensive game. Bama did miss a few FG's as I recall. Bama also made tons of mistakes. I thought that night Bama was the better football team and showed it later on in the NC game.

Personally, I'd like to wish him well where ever he decides to attend college. There are all kinds of D1 schools in south Florida. Does the family move back home to Hawaii and he becomes a Rainbow Warrior?

I have always felt that taking Talia was part of the deal with Tuas family from the beginning. It was part of the negotiating to get Tua to Bama from the jump that when the time came they would take Talia as well since the family is so tight and willing to move to Bama. Bama honored their word. I fully expected this. I chalk it up to thanks to the Tagoviola family from the get. We have loved every min of having tua and the fam. He will go to south florida or maybe help out the gators. Not sure he could jump and take a starting job at another top level school but if he can....more power to him. Thanks again. Hope it works out.

Unless he convinces someone in ncaa....that someone was racist to him....
Or other obscured reason....bro probably can hire him a good lawyer
Aka Fields

JMO but if he really wants to play this season then his best route might be he is transferring to be much closer to his family (if they all actually are moving) . That might not wash either. What if the family as stated by #13 is staying and he is the only person moving. If that is the case then all bets are off .

JMO but if he really wants to play this season then his best route might be he is transferring to be much closer to his family (if they all actually are moving) . That might not wash either. What if the family as stated by #13 is staying and he is the only person moving. If that is the case then all bets are off .

I saw the soap opera advertised today...."as the world turns...according to the Tagaviolias"..... book it...they all be in south Florida by fall....and writing book

Back
Top Bottom