| FTBL lets start a poll

Bama Bo said:
Personally, the W-L record this year isn't going to mean that much to me.
What I'll be looking at is:

1: Does the team play hard for 4 quarters?

2: Does the team improve as the season goes along?

3: Are foolish penalties reduced?

4: Is there any imagination on offense? (note: this does not mean I want to see a triple reverse or the like in every game. Just something besides running play off tackle in a 3rd and 3 situation every time. Or plays to get speedy guys like Grant the ball on the corners.

5: Will we see a team that is in good physical condition? Will our OL and DL have the strength/technic to push their opponent around instead of being the one pushed?

None of these things were seen in the previous 4 years.

I agree Bo, but I would add one more thing: does our offense line (and o-line coach) look like they know what they're doing? That's the biggest reason we couldn't score in the red zone last year. We couldn't score because we couldn't run very well, and we couldn't run because our o-line (swinging gate on the right side) wasn't up to snuff.

moreno_iv said:
rooster03 said:
I agree bama about darby I'm just tring to get some fun going on Saban because we all know as Alabama fans we want to win every game but if we give him a chance in 4 or 5 years we want be hear the excuss we heard from Shula because we will be back on top and i myself think 10 wins is real posibly this year plus a trip to sec championship game because besides for lsu and auburn it should be a week divison

Is this some sort of ploy? I smell something a little fishy myself.

416600_ab1bcdee3c_m.jpg

I'm with you Moreno. Something doesnt seem to be adding up here.

Back
Top Bottom