| FTBL Late in 4th,,,,watch "Delta"...lol

Don't hate them, at least not for winning games.

As of right now, they're what we want to be. Look at their success as an example -- a goal.

The tables have turned and we're not going to catch up overnight. In the meantime, let's just worry about Alabama.

This isn't a jab on you at all, '50. Just my honest take.

RollTideWendielu said:
did you see that freaking huge run just now??

and TD. Good job UGA!

I did and I'm dancin like Vern :D UGA is kicking the barns butt up around their shoulders and making them like it. The day ain't a bust after all. Barn going down and the Big Ten proving they are pretenders.

y'all are making this tempting. How much time left?

I pacified myself watching American President, but it's off now. I love that movie! :)

If Auburn is going to lose I'd like to at least watch it at the end (when it's safe!). :D

BamaDelta said:
y'all are making this tempting. How much time left?

I pacified myself watching American President, but it's off now. I love that movie! :)

If Auburn is going to lose I'd like to at least watch it at the end (when it's safe!). :D

11:55, UGA just intercepts Cox again. Whooping that butt good now. You can watch. If the barn scores again, turn it off. :lol:

Wow! :shock:

I'm shocked. At least we haven't been routed. Not that it really means anything.

Funny thing is AU has won like 10 of the last 12 in Athens. Glad it's not a win tonight.

You can thank me for that fumble recovery by AU. :roll: :roll:

OK, that was good but almost uneventful. Maybe I caught it too late and the peak was over, but I saw UGA fans leaving with 4 mins. left. Huh? I don't get this.

You beat one of your biggest rivals convincingly and you casually sashe' your way out of the stadium with ANY time on the clock???? Shoot, not me. I'm there for a while. The stadium wasn't even loud. Sure wish we'd have that opportunity.

When we finally beat Auburn the celebration will go on and on. I can't wait til that day. :)

Back
Top Bottom