| FTBL Lane Kiffin to Texas A&M DB Bryce Anderson, "get down and fake an injury you little bitch."

If you are are a coach, aim it at the other coach(es). Not the players. He might ( and should) wind up with a fine for this.

The way players are these days, it wouldn't shock me if one said something to him. With them getting paid to play, I say they are fair game for any criticism they bring on themselves. They are no different than him at this point and where football is heading. More and more we are seeing players cuss out their coaches and opposing coaches.

Wonder which one A$M fans would call him?
Lol. Neither would be-in a complimentary tone!
Who has ever been complementary of Lane other than fans of the school where he's working?

I remember Bama fans' opinions of Lane when he was called in for a consulting gig... At that time I pointed to his results.

I would call him a dick before I would consider punk.

Ole Miss was running the ball down their throat... Every reason in the world there to be cocky, or a dick, or act like a punk if you will.

Love him or hate him, I personally love Lane. Do I want him as our head coach? no, but I wouldn't mind having him as OC again. But I love how he speaks the truth (mostly, LOL) about some of these other guys like Jimbo.

Lane is a good football coach and even better with the offense but in life he is a punk. His father should have used his working belt on the guy instead of taking him to Chuck E Cheeze.
What a bad take. Just because as a child you were on the receiving end of parent temper tantrums doesn't mean everyone else ought to suffer the same. What's more likely is that his father never took him to Chuck E Cheeze, and Lane pursued football as a means to stay connected with a busy father. This is common among families who remain in one industry across generations at relatively high levels.

Who has ever been complementary of Lane other than fans of the school where he's working?

I remember Bama fans' opinions of Lane when he was called in for a consulting gig... At that time I pointed to his results.

I would call him a dick before I would consider punk.

Ole Miss was running the ball down their throat... Every reason in the world there to be cocky, or a dick, or act like a punk if you will.
I loved him whenhe was at Tennessee and screwed them into a dozen years of mediocre or less ....

I don’t know much about Lane’s recruiting, but I take it he’s not a fan of getting out hitting the pavement as they say
I agree. He probably wasn't a fan of his father's demanding schedule either. Nick's son probably feels the same. I recently watched a documentary with Nicholas and Kristen featured in it. It was a little awkward since the M.O. of the film was to laud Saban for his coaching accomplishments. Yet much of what his children and wife had to say in it was regret that they don't see him much and how difficult it is. His son had a couple of very poignant remarks when he said fans ought to enjoy a 30 point win over Duke, and later said, "It's just a game." The film's editor either didn't have much to work with from Nick's children or Nick's children didn't have much else to say LOL.

Saban said years ago that the only other coach who recruited as hard as him was Urban. So we need to keep things in perspective. If our next coach is a better version of Ray Perkins, we will be fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom