| FTBL Kirby & Bowers are walking the “tightrope “

He is the best tight end in college football right now. He's also the best offensive weapon they have. It will be interesting to see how they adjust. Do they have to play anybody of substance coming up?
They still have to play Florida, Missouri, Ole Miss and Tennessee. Any one of them could put up a fight with or without Bowers in the lineup.

If Caleb Williams wasn't at USC, they are a .500 team.
Penix is having a hell of a year.

OT a bit...

There's a term Saban used a year or two ago about playing between the hashes..."mud ____?"

I played with Google a bit and I'm missing a search term.
Williams looked below average at best against ND. And it wasn't just that he didn't have time. He made some horrible decisions and horrendous throws. I think he is quite over-hyped. I think Drake is the best of the bunch right now.

Out for the remainder of the regular season. Means, according to their timeline, Bowers would be back SEC Championship week. Several teams remain on the schedule that could now “get them”. Having Bowers on the field opens up a lot for the WRs because he is such a huge mismatch. Hate it for him, because he is a phenomenal athlete.

Much like Bama's players, should be back near the end of the season or just before SEC Championship if they make it there. We'll see if they can continue to do well without him and depending on the injury you don't always feel 100% when you come back from these this early. Usually about 80-85% enough to play, but not exactly full speed.

Back
Top Bottom