| OT Kentucky Derby

Did anyone see the KD yesterday? Probably the best ride I ever saw.

I'll have to go back and see if I can find it, but the way he measured and weaved through the field made me think of Dale Earnhardt in an IROC start many years ago at either Daytona or Talladega. They made the field start in reverse order based on points, he started last, got the jump on the field and was leading at the end of lap one.

That was a phenomenal race,,,dont watch horse racing much but just happened to have it on, Even my wife got excited over it. He looked like he was shot out of a cannon! Still, the greatest horse of all time and probably always will be is Secretariat! I remember my dad making me sit down and watch the Preakness and Belmont.

That was a phenomenal race,,,dont watch horse racing much but just happened to have it on, Even my wife got excited over it. He looked like he was shot out of a cannon! Still, the greatest horse of all time and probably always will be is Secretariat! I remember my dad making me sit down and watch the Preakness and Belmont.

Secretariat demoralized the field, made their asses quit, was the Saban of the Belmont.

Back
Top Bottom