| FTBL Keith Brown has big you know what...

JPTideBoy said:
That scared the crap out of me. It looked really bad for a second

Yeah, it kinda freaked me out when they showed a closeup and he was out. Looked like Mike Tyson hit him (that is, the Tyson of old, before he went to prison and his boxing skills went to hell).

i was worried as hell at first. then he woke up. kinda shook his head and started moving everything. It didn't seem like it was that brutal of a hit to be honest. You guys will probably be pissed at me but once he was up and ok and they replayed the hit and showed him just dropping like that, I was like:

"Damn you got knocked the F&%k OUT!" and let out a chuckle.

Hell of a catch and I'm glad he's ok. At least that we know of. Could be a slight concussion along with a bruised ego.

KB is still the man though.

It was just a well placed hit. Probably knocked his wind out along with ringing his bell. Poor fellow. I bet he gets ragged a little when the players watch the tape! LOL.

Glad to see he was ok though.

GoodScotch said:
I thought the whole camera angle into "the guy who is knocked out cold" was creepy. Hope he is alright.

Yup , I thought they should not have shown him close up out cold. Shouldn't do that to any player. Play the replay but don't show the close up of him out.

Tough player though. Hats off to him for shaking it off.

kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:
I thought the whole camera angle into "the guy who is knocked out cold" was creepy. Hope he is alright.

Yup , I thought they should not have shown him close up out cold. Shouldn't do that to any player. Play the replay but don't show the close up of him out.

Tough player though. Hats off to him for shaking it off.
I agree. I was pretty angry they just showed him so close up. Oh well at least he came to.

Back
Top Bottom