| LIFE Karma for a lady stealing gasoline.

TerryP

Staff
I was sitting with some friends yesterday when another friend's phone 'alerts' ... Facetime from one of her husbands employees.

Yesterday afternoon, at a Spinx in Ladson...he'd stopped to get gas and decided to go in the store to get a Red Bull. Like we've all done at times, he left the nozzle in, gas pumping, and off he went.

Coming out of the store he sees a lady had pulled up to the same pump, opposite side, and had taken the hose out of his truck and put it in her car. He yells at her and like you'd expect she's yanking the nozzle out, jumping in the car, and tearing off as fast as she can.

He said it was a late model car, what he thought was probably an Avalon but he wasn't to sure at the time. He didn't bother reporting it to the police.

His truck takes diesel.

I was sitting with some friends yesterday when another friend's phone 'alerts' ... Facetime from one of her husbands employees.

Yesterday afternoon, at a Spinx in Ladson...he'd stopped to get gas and decided to go in the store to get a Red Bull. Like we've all done at times, he left the nozzle in, gas pumping, and off he went.

Coming out of the store he sees a lady had pulled up to the same pump, opposite side, and had taken the hose out of his truck and put it in her car. He yells at her and like you'd expect she's yanking the nozzle out, jumping in the car, and tearing off as fast as she can.

He said it was a late model car, what he thought was probably an Avalon but he wasn't to sure at the time. He didn't bother reporting it to the police.

His truck takes diesel.
:laugh: You would think the diesel nozzle not quite fitting would have been a little bit of a hint.

I don't have a clue how that worked. It was one of the first questions that came up. How was there not diesel all over her car?
Where there's a will there's a way. A few years back I had a new power install job at a post office in downtown Jackson MS. We worked out of B'ham, our apprentice went to fill up our service truck and proceeded to put around 10 gallons of diesel in it before he realized it. He said he though something was wrong with the trucks tank because the nozzle wouldn't fit. :laugh:

Who the hell goes inside the store while the gas/diesel is still pumping? That's just idiotic. I NEVER leave my truck while I'm pumping gas.....EVER!

My hand is on the nozzle the entire time, head on a swivel, always looking. And if I do decide to go inside the store, I wait until I'm pumping then pull into a parking spot and lock my truck when I get out.

Why?

Read the OP's post.

Back
Top Bottom