| FTBL Kansas St vs Louisville

Am I the only one that just feels bad for K-State? They always seem to be right on the verge of turning a corner and becoming a solid team but something always happens. I still remember in the 90s when they went undefeated and then got beat in the Big XII Championship by TAMU, I think, and then lost the Alamo Bowl. Or the year they made the Fiesta Bowl but it happened to be against Donovan McNabb and Syracuse.

They always catch a bad break somehow!

I've never had that much "football respect" for KSU...so, win or lose doesn't really matter to me.

As to the golf content last night? Geez guys, it's the freakin' Ryder Cup Weekend!!!

Speaking of that game, I saw a graphic on turnover for Louisville from last season to this.

19 seniors lost to graduation.
3 players left early for NFL
8 transferred
4 dismissed from team
4 academically ineligible.

It makes me wonder just what Petrino had going on up there. 38 altogether. I know we had some losses, but 38 is an incredible number.

I know terry its the rider cup but if they wanted to have a pre build up to it they sould had I wanted to watch a football game it just seams to me to be disrespectful to both teams to talk about golf and not them

psychojoe said:
Speaking of that game, I saw a graphic on turnover for Louisville from last season to this.

19 seniors lost to graduation.
3 players left early for NFL
8 transferred
4 dismissed from team
4 academically ineligible.

It makes me wonder just what Petrino had going on up there. 38 altogether. I know we had some losses, but 38 is an incredible number.

That's what I was alluding to in the Scab article thread the other day...they are still cleaning up his mess there.

TerryP said:
I've never had that much "football respect" for KSU...so, win or lose doesn't really matter to me.

As to the golf content last night? Geez guys, it's the freakin' Ryder Cup Weekend!!!

Here's an Under Armor Cup, what does a Ryder cup look like?

pG01-2991892p275w.jpg

I think Reese Davis does a good job on play-by-play, and Mark May isn't bad doing color, but please, somebody keep Lou Holtz away from a live microphone.

Bama Bo said:
TerryP said:

Here's an Under Armor Cup, what does a Ryder cup look like?

pG01-2991892p275w.jpg

I think Reese Davis does a good job on play-by-play, and Mark May isn't bad doing color, but please, somebody keep Lou Holtz away from a live microphone.

I believe that is the first time I've seen carbon fiber meant to be worn :shock:

Back
Top Bottom