| PRO Kansas City Chiefs DE Frank Clark wore a Derrick Thomas jersey.

When we won our first title in 2009, I had similar feelings. That one was special, not just because it was our first title in 17 years, but because of all the shit that had happened previously.

As special as that first title felt for the players on that team, I hope it was especially special for players like Andrew Zow, Shaun Alexander, Brodie Croyle, Demeco Ryans, Tyler Watts, and Kenneth Darby. All those good players who had the misfortune of playing for Alabama amidst all that chaos and turmoil. Good players who had to endure getting beat by teams that simply overmatched us. Good players who had to endure Tommy Tuberville's shenanigans. I hope they felt just a little reassurance when Saban reasserted our supremacy as a program.

I just got back from Kansas City for business, I was there Monday after the Super Bowl and came back Tuesday. A guy on the plane was wearing a D. Thomas jersey, and I wanted so bad to talk to him about it, but my social anxiety prevented me from it LOL. He was always my favorite player of all time.

I just got back from Kansas City for business, I was there Monday after the Super Bowl and came back Tuesday. A guy on the plane was wearing a D. Thomas jersey, and I wanted so bad to talk to him about it, but my social anxiety prevented me from it LOL. He was always my favorite player of all time.

Were you there when the drunk guy fell out of the tree at the parade? lol

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom