| PRO Julio Jones Is Going to Tampa

Agree on that. Jones has been a stud until last year. But getting in to the end zone has been a challenge. I bet Brady can help with that. Averaged 5.5 per season for his career but 3 per season the last three years.

Well, to be fair he didn't have a QB in Tennessee. Tannehill is a mediocre QB at best. And then he was always hurt. I hope he got a hamstring transplant. I really hope he gets one more shot at the super bowl.
Certainly true, an understate to be exact. If he can stay healthy I think he has a great year with Brady. Just think about all of those corner of the red zone touchdowns that are going to be out there, Especially now that Gronk is gone

Certainly true, an understate to be exact. If he can stay healthy I think he has a great year with Brady. Just think about all of those corner of the red zone touchdowns that are going to be out there, Especially now that Gronk is gone

I was hoping OJ Howard would benefit from Brady, but he just hasn't. I know he's had some injuries, but was really hoping he would break out.

Back
Top Bottom