| FTBL Josh Frazier's mother pens blog post to recruits and parents

Wow. Good find. Josh doesn't address what issues he had with the program but I'm sure it's not easy at Bama and they can't make everyone happy. I truly hope no coach supplied him with Vyvanse- that would be VERY SERIOUS and against the law. Otherwise I think the letter is crap and obviously Josh has major problems with it as well.

She thought riches were coming her way and unfortunately they did not, so she must blame someone. We all know crazy stuff goes on behind those doors, no program is lilly white, but to say Alabama caused her son's downfall is a joke, all while plugging HBCU. She sure didn't give them the time of day when she was rolling high with the Tide and got a taste of the good life. Pawned her son and is now sour grapes.

Good point. HIPAA law actually would ban the school from releasing any medical information to the parents without the express permission of the student themselves. Same with grades or any other schoolwork related items under another law.

I read her comments this morning and I was going to say the same thing as @rocknthefreeworld. At our high school, I do not contact parents/guardians of any student 18 or older about discipline, grades, attendance or medication. In the eyes of education, they are adults. We don’t make the rules, I don’t have to like the rules but I had better be dang sure I follow them or I am in violation of FERPA and HIPPA.

Lets see......franchise QB in California...
Other big recruits uncommitted....
...ummmm...and Lane Kiffin coming to SECw....
Lane Kiffin...the letter.sounds fishy .....something stinks....
Better get use to it....
If I recall correct Kiffin would have been at bama while Frazier was so he probably does know the mother. Might be on to something here.

What if Sark joined Kiffin? Would that have an effect?

I would be my 1960's Buddy Holly's greatest hits album that Sark isn't going to flip to Ole Missy from The King.

Take a look at Lane's staff for this season. Let me know if you see anybody with Bama connections....LOL

Bryce young and his family are all bama smh...he's enrolling right after the all American game in San Antonio. The only recruits I'm worried about are the ones we re still chasing.

Back
Top Bottom