| FTBL Jimmy Johns

psychojoe said:
I think its a matter of the other tailbacks playing better, plus this offense doesn't use a fullback much.

...plus some off the field issues. The later put him in the dog house, add to that the other RB's maturing and it leads to what you are seeing on Saturday's.

i don't care what position he plays (though i would prefer him to have the ball in his hands), i think it's a shame for him to not be a bigger part of the team. but i guess it's a good lesson to learn for him and future players that the Coach means business.

he's a man among boys. put him on defense or line him up at slot rec or something. just let him HIT SOMEBODY!!!

jdpas29 said:
i don't care what position he plays (though i would prefer him to have the ball in his hands), i think it's a shame for him to not be a bigger part of the team. but i guess it's a good lesson to learn for him and future players that the Coach means business.

he's a man among boys. put him on defense or line him up at slot rec or something. just let him HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Just as example, how often do you see him on special teams? It should give you and idea the hill he's climbing.

TerryP said:
jdpas29 said:

Just as example, how often do you see him on special teams? It should give you and idea the hill he's climbing.
Yeah i think he's drove some nail's in his own coffin.

Back
Top Bottom