| FTBL I've never heard 107,501 people...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Porterhouse said:
be so quiet... Michigan is getting stomped right now, 32-7 in the 2nd. :lol:

It they stick around to watch the rest of the game, I doubt it will be as quiet. You'll probably get to hear 100,000+ boo birds.

I can't believe Michigan is playing this bad.

I actually picked Michigan to win today. Thought they would come out blazing after the beating in the media all week.

They seem to be having the same season we had in Dubose's last year. High pre-season ranking, free falling from there.

Porterhouse said:
Argo said:
Bamaman37 said:
Couldn't have happened to a better team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you forgot that Auburn has a football team? :lol:

Speaking of which, who/when do they play today? Anyone know?

ESPN2 (HD, too!) This evening against South Florida. We'll take in a little bit of that before settling into wathcing the LSU/VA Tech bout. Of course, I will switch occasionally from the Auburn game to see how bad a beating Notre Dame is taking from Penn State. :lol:

Argo said:
Porterhouse said:
be so quiet... Michigan is getting stomped right now, 32-7 in the 2nd. :lol:

It they stick around to watch the rest of the game, I doubt it will be as quiet. You'll probably get to hear 100,000+ boo birds.

I can't believe Michigan is playing this bad.

Why not? Michigan was over-rated last season and also so at the beginning of this year.

I don't think the Wolverines have won a game since ol' Bo passed away. I guess Woody has more clout in football heaven. :D

Michigan is taking a beating.
Anyone catch the half time show to this game? Not one word about the Bama win! I'm not surprised. Quite typical. My love for the media just keeps growing. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom