| FTBL It's official. A$M-Bama Prime Time

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
We discussed this back in June when October 8 was announced as the CBS prime Time date.

SEC announces kickoff times, broadcast information for Week 6​

CBS Sports will use its double header availability to put Texas A&M and Alabama in prime time in Week 6 for the previously much-anticipated Oct. 8 game between Jimbo Fisher and Nick Saban. It’s the headliner for the kickoff times and broadcast information released on Monday by the SEC.

We discussed this back in June when October 8 was announced as the CBS prime Time date.

SEC announces kickoff times, broadcast information for Week 6​

CBS Sports will use its double header availability to put Texas A&M and Alabama in prime time in Week 6 for the previously much-anticipated Oct. 8 game between Jimbo Fisher and Nick Saban. It’s the headliner for the kickoff times and broadcast information released on Monday by the SEC.

Saw that....thought that had been decided long time ago....?

Tickets in my section are 300+$$$$...probably go up after Arkansas game...
Tennessee-bama tickets are skyhigh already

Saw that....thought that had been decided long time ago....?

Tickets in my section are 300+$$$$...probably go up after Arkansas game...
Tennessee-bama tickets are skyhigh already

I was going to ask my son if he was interested in the A&M game or the Tennessee game more, because he made a comment about travelling to Tennessee. Was thinking about selling for a one for one, but now even wondering if that would happen. Tennessee fans salivating more right now in the midst of a great start than Alabama fans with A&M.

Back
Top Bottom