| FTBL It's 6 AM on the West Coast fired up!

G

If you going to the game be safe. If you're watching the game with friends, enjoy the game.

If you're at home with the wife and kids. Send the wife shopping and put the kids in the room with xbox :D

ROLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus said:
If you going to the game be safe. If you're watching the game with friends, enjoy the game.

If you're at home with the wife and kids. Send the wife shopping and put the kids in a box :D

Corrected.

You hanging out with Keith and Drew today?

TerryP said:
Optimus said:

If you're at home with the wife and kids. Send the wife shopping and put the kids in a box :D

Corrected.

You hanging out with Keith and Drew today?

Yea Chop is coming over TP, I also got some buddies from college coming over. USC fans, but I told them they want to watch real football they can join us! :wink:

Plus, beer, Southern BBQ helps too! lol

Drew can't make it, because there's some kinda of meeting with lots of rainbow pictures. In San Fran today I wonder what that is? :wink:

Plus, Drew knows if his boy (JPW) doesn't play well today. I get to fire up the hater bandwagon! LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

big.794104.jpg

TerryP said:
Hope ya'll have fun!!!

Drew not making it?

See last post I just added to it! LOL hope you like. I'm sure the PREZ of JPW fan clud will have something to say!

Also RTR! I hope we TCB ( TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS)

Back
Top Bottom