| FTBL Isn't it Good to be a Crimson Tide Fan??!!!

Just thinking about this season & all the promise the future holds...

I would not be suprised if 'Bama won 10 games this season b/c it seams that the biggest thing the 'Bama's needed over the past 2 years of 'Close games' was a good kick in the pants & intensity. Maybe, I'm just naive & have my blinders on, who knows. I just have faith in the team, staff, & us...

The only thing that concerns me is the injury bug. Man, Don't we deserve a 'GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD' on this one.

That said... ROOOOLLL TIDE ROOOOLLLL!!!

Yes sir it is. Roll Tide!! :)
There's a long season ahead and we're assured some bumps but we are headed in the right direction.
Maybe a little much deserved luck and you never know.

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Just thinking about this season & all the promise the future holds...

I would not be suprised if 'Bama won 10 games this season b/c it seams that the biggest thing the 'Bama's needed over the past 2 years of 'Close games' was a good kick in the pants & intensity. Maybe, I'm just naive & have my blinders on, who knows. I just have faith in the team, staff, & us...

The only thing that concerns me is the injury bug. Man, Don't we deserve a 'GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD' on this one.

That said... ROOOOLLL TIDE ROOOOLLLL!!!

Thats the way i see it too besides. A bad day in Tuscaloosa is always better than a good day at the cow college.

I would hate to be a Tennessee fan. The last few years they have had the top players/tallent in the nation but can not produce with them. As an Alabama fan, I hope they never get rid of Fat Phil.

Back
Top Bottom