| FTBL Is the "Riverboat Gambler" officially retired now?

bamadam

Verified Member
What a gutless gooberhead call by Tubby to play for OT.

And dang if the "North Auburn Times" here in Huntsville isn't making alibis for him. :shock: :lol:

Re: Is the "Riverboat Gambler" officially retired

bamadam said:
What a gutless gooberhead call by Tubby to play for OT.

And dang if the "North Auburn Times" here in Huntsville isn't making alibis for him. :shock: :lol:

What call did he make, bamadam? I didn't see any of that game.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know somebody will, hopefully gently) or did I hear BOOING when the clock ran out and Tubby decided to play into OT??!!??
Or was I just WANTING to hear it??!! ;scr

HeflinLady said:
Correct me if I'm wrong (I know somebody will, hopefully gently) or did I hear BOOING when the clock ran out and Tubby decided to play into OT??!!??

The game is on CSS right now and I'm watching. I'll check and report back in about 60 mintues. :wink:

HeflinLady said:

Yes, the fans were definitely booing.

Bamaman37 said:
HeflinLady said:

Yes, the fans were definitely booing.

Thanks guys. I THOUGHT I heard it, but I wasn't 100% sure!

HeflinLady said:

After watching the replay, I detect facetiousness in this post. :wink:

RollTideRandy said:
HeflinLady said:

After watching the replay, I detect facetiousness in this post. :wink:

WHO??!!! MOI??!!!

.....C'mon guys, admit it, ya know ya missed me! :wink:

he heard them booing and shook his head in response. he knew his offense was a bust last night. it was the right call as far doing the right thing. it just made the rest of the game that much sweeter. those boneheads will chase him off by the end of the year and still run their mouths about how we run our coaches off. a 13-0 season and a few down years for the tide have kept him employed.

That won't last much longer. maybe they'll take him back in oxford.

StuckNMS said:
he heard them booing and shook his head in response. he knew his offense was a bust last night. it was the right call as far doing the right thing. it just made the rest of the game that much sweeter. those boneheads will chase him off by the end of the year and still run their mouths about how we run our coaches off. a 13-0 season and a few down years for the tide have kept him employed.

That won't last much longer. maybe they'll take him back in oxford.

Credit also Al Borges.

Back
Top Bottom