| FOOD In-N-Out expanding to TN...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
I know opinions vary to one extreme or the other on In-N-Out. Personally, I've never understood the hate (sorta reminds me of the way people hate on Dunkin'). I guess most people just build it up in their head that it's going to be some incredible all-timer burger and then maybe get let down when they finally try one? All I know is, I like them. Also like some Whataburger on occasion.

I know opinions vary to one extreme or the other on In-N-Out. Personally, I've never understood the hate (sorta reminds me of the way people hate on Dunkin'). I guess most people just build it up in their head that it's going to be some incredible all-timer burger and then maybe get let down when they finally try one? All I know is, I like them. Also like some Whataburger on occasion.

Can't hate something I never had. Also not even Whataburger one in Opelika still not try.

I do appreciate how clean they are. The burgers are good too. I hope they expand to Huntsville

Have to assume its just a matter of time now...

Can't hate something I never had. Also not even Whataburger one in Opelika still not try.

First time I had Whataburger was when I moved to Daphne in the early 90's, they had one over in west Mobile. There was one in Chelsea that I used to eat at nearly every trip down to Lake Martin/Dadeville, but it closed and I rarely find myself over that way anymore. Funny thing is, they've opened 2 in Tuscaloosa in recent years and I think I've only eaten at one here just once. Good burger and good fries though for fast food.

Back
Top Bottom