| NEWS In hiring Art Briles, a small Texas town sells its soul -- Yahoo Sports

Scary isnt it all.....just the ones we read about.....the ones that make the news...
Sanduskys....Briles...etc....so much more...i fear...sick MFers
My kids are grown...and i never believe they faced this....but for the ones that did...
It’s awful....... one reason we gotta teach our kids early in life about right and wrong....and live that life as examples...

I understand why people are saying "I have a daughter" but really, would you want your son to be involved in something that made sexual assault seem like a boys-will-be-boys thing? Just knowing that he made that choice and followed through is enough to know that he shouldn't be in charge of the pool noodles at the old folks swim meet let alone coaching sports at any level..

I have both, and of course not. Heck, your boys could be the ones getting away with it and that's because of the culture that allows it and makes them think they can get away with it, or that it's even ok in the first place. Then you get involved with a program and stuck with that stigma even if you weren't technically "involved".

Ever heard of the Lost Children of Rockdale? I heard about that stuff up until last year, and I wasn't even involved. Rode the school bus with a kid that was, but basically lived in the county and heard about it on Spring Break and in college for years, and now as an adult. All because of some bad seeds, my hometown has become known for this.

I have both, and of course not. Heck, your boys could be the ones getting away with it and that's because of the culture that allows it and makes them think they can get away with it, or that it's even ok in the first place. Then you get involved with a program and stuck with that stigma even if you weren't technically "involved".

Ever heard of the Lost Children of Rockdale? I heard about that stuff up until last year, and I wasn't even involved. Rode the school bus with a kid that was, but basically lived in the county and heard about it on Spring Break and in college for years, and now as an adult. All because of some bad seeds, my hometown has become known for this.

Good luck.....just keep the faith....
Just read about it...Rockdale County....awful

Back
Top Bottom